Rose Cottage has a contemporary interior with an open plan living area, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. The same beautiful oak flooring runs throughout the property complimenting the cream décor and soft furnishings.
- Refurbished to a luxurious standard including memory foam mattresses, wall hung flat screen LCD TV, marble tiled bathroom with underfloor heating, roll top free standing bath and separate corner shower
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- Sleeps up to four people
- One double bedroom. One twin-bedded room.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room.
- Bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower.
- Kitchen with the latest touch control hob and oven.
- Built in microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
- Separate freezer
- Washing Machine.
- 37 inch flat screen wall mounted TV
- DVD player.
- Private south facing patio and garden
- Ample parking space, children welcome.
From £425 (min) to £695 (max) per week. inclusive of electricity, heating and all linen.
Prices & Availability
What a fabulous first holiday destination for my twin girls. Beautifully spacious cottage amidst breathtaking scenery.
You may have convinced this city girl that life in the country ain’t bad at all!
We will be back- with husband in tow.
Helen, Florence and Sofia
We’ve had an amazing time staying here at Hollambys. The cottage is very well decorated and provides a most relaxing environment to a holiday away (especially the patio in the evening when the sun shines).
I congratulate you on the facilities you have provided here!!
The location has been perfect for visiting several National Trust places.
We have had lovely evenings out and thank you both for letting us stay at your lovely cottage.Adele and Brian Neals, Debbie, Chris and Mark