Rose Cottage has a contemporary interior with an open plan living area, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. The same beautiful oak flooring runs throughout the property complimenting the cream décor and soft furnishings.
- Refurbished to a luxurious standard including memory foam mattresses, wall hung flat screen LCD TV, marble tiled bathroom with underfloor heating, roll top free standing bath and separate corner shower
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- Sleeps up to four people
- One double bedroom. One twin-bedded room.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room.
- Bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower.
- Kitchen with the latest touch control hob and oven.
- Built in microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
- Separate freezer
- Washing Machine.
- 37 inch flat screen wall mounted TV
- DVD player.
- Private south facing patio and garden
- Ample parking space, children welcome.
From £425 (min) to £695 (max) per week. inclusive of electricity, heating and all linen.
Prices & Availability
Wow! What a fantastic cottage, so deceiving from the outside, everything you could wish for and more, it certainly exceeded our expectations and would definitely recommend to family and friends.
So relaxing and peaceful and lovely scenery, we were regularly visited by a hare in the garden.
The steam train journey to Tunbridge Wells is a must and the Groombridge enchanted gardens are lovely especially to see the Zeedonk.
Many thanks for a lovely holiday, we will be back.The Wilkinsons
We’ve had an amazing time staying here at Bramble Cottage. The cottage is very well decorated and provides a most relaxing environment for a holiday away (especially the patio in the evening when the sun shines). I congratulate on the facilities you have provided here!!
The location has been perfect for visiting several National Trust places including Scotney Castle and Sissinghurst gardens.
We have had lovely evenings out and I would highly recommend the Nevill Crest and Gun for a fantastic dinner and atmosphere.
Thank you both for letting us stay at your cottage.Neals