Daffodil Cottage offers spacious and modern accommodation, both double bedrooms have chests of drawers and wardrobes, there is an extra daybed in an alcove and the open plan living area has a comfortable sofa workshop corner sofa.
- Well equipped self-catering accommodation. Sleeps up to five people
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- Two double bedrooms. One with extra day bed in alcove and open fireplace
- Bathroom, fully tiled, with “d” shaped bath and electric shower
- Kitchen with modern electric hob and fan assisted oven, built in microwave, washer/dryer and large fridge/freezer
- Flatscreen, wall mounted TV, DVD and radio/CD player
- Private garden area with south facing patio
- Ample parking space, children welcome
From £425 (min) to £725 (max) per week. inclusive of electricity, heating and all linen.
Prices & Availability
Wow! What a fantastic cottage, so deceiving from the outside, everything you could wish for and more, it certainly exceeded our expectations and would definitely recommend to family and friends.
So relaxing and peaceful and lovely scenery, we were regularly visited by a hare in the garden.
The steam train journey to Tunbridge Wells is a must and the Groombridge enchanted gardens are lovely especially to see the Zeedonk.
Many thanks for a lovely holiday, we will be back.The Wilkinsons
We’ve had an amazing time staying here at Bramble Cottage. The cottage is very well decorated and provides a most relaxing environment for a holiday away (especially the patio in the evening when the sun shines). I congratulate on the facilities you have provided here!!
The location has been perfect for visiting several National Trust places including Scotney Castle and Sissinghurst gardens.
We have had lovely evenings out and I would highly recommend the Nevill Crest and Gun for a fantastic dinner and atmosphere.
Thank you both for letting us stay at your cottage.Neals