Daffodil Cottage offers spacious and modern accommodation, both double bedrooms have chests of drawers and wardrobes, there is an extra daybed in an alcove and the open plan living area has a comfortable sofa workshop corner sofa.
- Well equipped self-catering accommodation. Sleeps up to five people
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- Two double bedrooms. One with extra day bed in alcove and open fireplace
- Bathroom, fully tiled, with “d” shaped bath and electric shower
- Kitchen with modern electric hob and fan assisted oven, built in microwave, washer/dryer and large fridge/freezer
- Flatscreen, wall mounted TV, DVD and radio/CD player
- Private garden area with south facing patio
- Ample parking space, children welcome
From £425 (min) to £725 (max) per week. inclusive of electricity, heating and all linen.
Prices & Availability
What a fabulous first holiday destination for my twin girls. Beautifully spacious cottage amidst breathtaking scenery.
You may have convinced this city girl that life in the country ain’t bad at all!
We will be back- with husband in tow.
Helen, Florence and Sofia
We’ve had an amazing time staying here at Hollambys. The cottage is very well decorated and provides a most relaxing environment to a holiday away (especially the patio in the evening when the sun shines).
I congratulate you on the facilities you have provided here!!
The location has been perfect for visiting several National Trust places.
We have had lovely evenings out and thank you both for letting us stay at your lovely cottage.Adele and Brian Neals, Debbie, Chris and Mark