Assessed as 4 Star with a Gold Award from Visit England Bramble Cottage is modernised to a very high standard. It has three bedrooms, two ensuite bathrooms and a family bathroom. All windows, doors and joinery are in solid oak, lending to the warm modern feel of the cottage. The living area is open plan with two large sofas, an oak dining table and a modern fitted kitchen. Modern dimmable downlighting is fitted throughout. There are bifold doors opening on to the private south facing patio and gardens. Beyond the gardens are fields and woods leading to the notable Harrisons Rocks offering beautiful walks.
- Totally refurbished and completed to a very high standard.
- 3 bedrooms two of which have ensuites and a third family bathroom.
- All bathrooms with top of the range walk in showers and under floor heating.
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- All solid oak doors and joinery. Sliding french doors opening onto large patio with south facing aspect.
- Sleeps up to six people
- Two double bedrooms. One twin-bedded room.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room.
- Bathroom with freestanding bath and separate walk in shower.
- Two further luxury walk in shower rooms.
- Kitchen with the latest touch control hob and oven.
- Microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Three flat screen wall mounted LCD TV’s.
- DVD players.
- Ample parking space, children welcome.
From £625 (min) to £995 (max) per week inclusive of electricity, heating and all linen.
Prices & Availability
Wow! What a fantastic cottage, so deceiving from the outside, everything you could wish for and more, it certainly exceeded our expectations and would definitely recommend to family and friends.
So relaxing and peaceful and lovely scenery, we were regularly visited by a hare in the garden.
The steam train journey to Tunbridge Wells is a must and the Groombridge enchanted gardens are lovely especially to see the Zeedonk.
Many thanks for a lovely holiday, we will be back.The Wilkinsons
We’ve had an amazing time staying here at Bramble Cottage. The cottage is very well decorated and provides a most relaxing environment for a holiday away (especially the patio in the evening when the sun shines). I congratulate on the facilities you have provided here!!
The location has been perfect for visiting several National Trust places including Scotney Castle and Sissinghurst gardens.
We have had lovely evenings out and I would highly recommend the Nevill Crest and Gun for a fantastic dinner and atmosphere.
Thank you both for letting us stay at your cottage.Neals