Assessed as 4 Star with a Gold Award from Visit England Bramble Cottage is modernised to a very high standard. It has three bedrooms, two ensuite bathrooms and a family bathroom. All windows, doors and joinery are in solid oak, lending to the warm modern feel of the cottage. The living area is open plan with two large sofas, an oak dining table and a modern fitted kitchen. Modern dimmable downlighting is fitted throughout. There are bifold doors opening on to the private south facing patio and gardens. Beyond the gardens are fields and woods leading to the notable Harrisons Rocks offering beautiful walks.
- Totally refurbished and completed to a very high standard.
- 3 bedrooms two of which have ensuites and a third family bathroom.
- All bathrooms with top of the range walk in showers and under floor heating.
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- All solid oak doors and joinery. Sliding french doors opening onto large patio with south facing aspect.
- Sleeps up to six people
- Two double bedrooms. One twin-bedded room.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room.
- Bathroom with freestanding bath and separate walk in shower.
- Two further luxury walk in shower rooms.
- Kitchen with the latest touch control hob and oven.
- Microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Three flat screen wall mounted LCD TV’s.
- DVD players.
- Ample parking space, children welcome.
From £625 (min) to £995 (max) per week inclusive of electricity, heating and all linen.
Prices & Availability
What a fabulous first holiday destination for my twin girls. Beautifully spacious cottage amidst breathtaking scenery.
You may have convinced this city girl that life in the country ain’t bad at all!
We will be back- with husband in tow.
Helen, Florence and Sofia
We’ve had an amazing time staying here at Hollambys. The cottage is very well decorated and provides a most relaxing environment to a holiday away (especially the patio in the evening when the sun shines).
I congratulate you on the facilities you have provided here!!
The location has been perfect for visiting several National Trust places.
We have had lovely evenings out and thank you both for letting us stay at your lovely cottage.Adele and Brian Neals, Debbie, Chris and Mark